LaoDescendantLaoDescendant

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

simply addicting

Played games kinda like this before and didnt like em.This one really kept you going especially with the medals.Does the way the turtle land affect his trajectory at all? and where are these jeeps I never saw any and does anyone know where the hidden button is? I got all medals but those I love this game.

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

good game

nice but did I do something wrong I thought you could bang em??? do you have to use a cheat for that or what cause once they were my lovrs I couldnt do anything with em.

Meet'N'Fuck Threesome Fun Meet'N'Fuck Threesome Fun

new twist on old fun

Thought it was pretty good man.I love the funny ass lines you come up with for these games and it seems the chicks get hotter every time. However the mouse shake thing is kind of annoying,I mean how do you keep wood when your jackin the mouse off the whole time? Maybe next time try some left handed button pressing.

I Love Traffic I Love Traffic

hallarious effin hallarious

This was great man never seen something like this before. It was funny interesting and had a nice challenge. Oh and I loved the useless facts and the bumpkin music,made me feel like I was crashin cars out on the highway by my house lol.

Crush the Castle Crush the Castle

very fun

Awesome game man but I had some trouble with castle 22.It seemed like it got really laggy for me there and its like it still calculated my bomb release as if it werent laggy so they would blow up in the air before even reaching anything.However when it wasnt laggy the bombs reached much further and were real fun to use.Great idea I laughed many times while playing.

What Element are you What Element are you

very interesting

Funny I got water which described me right to the T except for one thing.The thing about I hate all violence,I dont think that fits me at all especially since Im a martial arts instructor and because of the way I answered some of the Q's.All that aside it was pretty spot on man good stuff.

smileinyoursleep responds:

why thank you =3

Revolver Duel Revolver Duel

good foundation

seems like it has a good basis around it.You need to add like a lil circle to keep the mouse in so you cant just have it right on your opponents head.If you work hard on this I see it goin on the front page if done right.

RhythmWorld RhythmWorld

I feel like a keyboard hero lol

Simple,fun and easy.Bit overdone though with the whole guitar hero thing being so big.Still cool to be able to add songs and what not but alot of the syncing is off.Might have been somewhat of my comps fault just cause it gets laggy but some of the notes were either placed wrong or off cadence,still worth an 8 though :)

Bang! Heroes Bang! Heroes

very nice work

I didnt see anything wrong with it man.One of the best put together games in every facet Ive ever played on here.Very nice I give it a 10.

Red Moon Red Moon

awesome

loved it man reminded me of shinobi III on Genesis.the special move was sick and so was the wall jumping and stuff very nice.if their couldve been a few more combos it wouldve been sick I still give it a ten though.